What’s Quality Control includes before Shipping a Product
What’s Quality Control includes before Shipping a Product: What's Quality Control services include before Shipping? what's inspection procedures? tools and what to check before shipping? any inspection checklist?
What To Check Before Shipping?
There are specific aspects that are checked or inspected when doing quality control service. They include:
- – Product Safety: The health standards and safety of the product to the consumers.
- – Quantity: The quantity ordered by the customer should be the same as that is being shipped.
- – Product Specifications: The technical specifications and details of the product must be observed; the color, shape and size, and other technical specifications of the product.
- – Packaging: The items being shipped should be properly and securely packed to reduce the risk of damage during shipment.
- – Custom Requirements: The product should also comply with any specific requirements set by the company or government regulations.
Quality Control Procedures
Buyers have internally set standards and procedures of doing quality control with guidelines that inspectors or control officers follow. Others hire external inspectors who may have their own procedures. (Related: Third-Party Product Inspection Standard)
These procedures vary depending on many factors. Some items may require actual testing and other ocular checking depending on the type of item. Most systems or manuals have the company’s quality policy and the following procedures:
- 1. Checking the whole shipment or a sample: This depends on the quantity of the products being shipped. Random samples are picked when the shipment is of a large quantity.
- 2. Checking randomly or piece by piece: A one-by-one inspection(Full Inspection) can be carried out, or items just picked randomly for checking. (Related: Pre-Shipment Inspection)
- 3. Counting and labeling the products manually.
- 4. Records reconciliations with product quantities and quantitative.
- 5. Manual testing of products if required.
- 6. Checking specifications like weight and comparing with labeled details.